Serving: serves 2
1. Mozzarella cheese - cut into 3 inch sticks - 12 nos.
2. All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
3. Bread crumbs - 1 cup
4. Red chilli flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon
6. Egg white - 1
7. Milk - 1/4 cup
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil for deep frying
1. Heat oil for deep frying on medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, beat an egg white. Add milk and mix well.
3. Place flour, salt, red chilli flakes, Italian seasoning and salt in a plate and mix well.
4. Place bread crumbs in a different plate.
5. Take each of the cheese sticks, dip it in egg white, roll in flour mixture, again dip in egg white and roll it in bread crumbs. Follow the same process for each of the cheese sticks and place it in a plate.
6. Deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Enjoy these delicious cheese sticks.