This is a very simple side dish for chapathi. It takes around 15 minutes to make this.
1. Egg - 3
2. Mushroom - 1 cup sliced
3. Onion - 1
4. Tomato - 1
5. Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
6. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
7. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
8. Cilantro/Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon for garnishing
9. Oil - 2 teaspoon
10. Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add finely chopped onion and saute until they are translucent.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and finely chopped tomatoes followed by thinly sliced mushrooms. Fry until mushrooms and tomatoes are well cooked.
4. Break the eggs in cooked mushrooms and fry for 3-5 minutes.
5. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with chapathi.
Post a Comment