Egg Volcano is an interesting dish which kids will surely love to eat. These are easy to make with very basic ingredients like eggs, bread and some seasoning.
Recipe Source: One Pot Chef
1. Eggs - 2
2. Bread - 2 slices
3. Pepper and Salt for seasoning as per taste
1. Preheat the oven to 325 deg F.
2. Separate egg yolk from egg white.
3. Use a hand mixer or whisk and beat the egg white until white and foamy.
4. Cut the edges of bread and place a large scoop of egg white on bread slice.
5. Make a small dent in the center of egg white using a spoon and careful drop the egg yolk.
6. Sprinkle little salt and pepper for seasoning.
7. Place them in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
Post a Comment