1. All-purpose flour/Maida - 2 cups
2.White Sugar - 1 cup
3. Baking powder - 2 teaspoon
4.Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
5. Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
1. Milk - 3/4 cup
2. Vegetable Oil - 1/3 cup
3. Eggs - 2
4. Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the paper linings in muffin tray.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In a different bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix gently. Use a wooden spatula to mix rather than a electric mixer.
5. Fill the muffin tray with this mixture and bake for 15-17 minutes.