1. Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen) - 1 cup
2. Potato - 2 medium sized
3. Onion - 1
4. Tomato - 1
5. Green Chillies - 1
6. Ginger crushed - 1 teaspoon
7. Mustard Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
8. Red Chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
9. Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
10. Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
11. Garam Masala - 1/4 teaspoon
12. Oil - 1 tablespoon
13. Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add sliced onions, ginger and slit green chillies and saute till onions start turning brown.
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and fry for a minute.
3. Add tomato, cubed potatoes, green peas, salt and around 1 cup of water. Cook for around 15 minutes on medium flame. Then add garam masala and mash few potatoes to make the gravy thick.
4. Cover and cook for another 7-10 minutes and turn off the flame.
Enjoy this peas masala with chapathi.
Post a Comment