1. Sona Masoori Rice/ Idli Rice - 1 cup
2. Coconut grated - 3 tablespoon
3. Salt to taste
4. Oil - 1 tablespoon
1. Wash rice and soak in water for around 5 hours.
2. Grind soaked rice, coconut into fine paste. Add salt and around 2 cups of water. The batter should be much more watery than the regular dosa batter.
3. Make dosa on a non stick pan. Never use a ladle to spread the dosa batter on pan instead tilt the pan in a circular motion.
Linking this recipe to Come, join us for breakfast event.
Post a Comment