1. Extra Firm Tofu - 1 cup crumbled
2. Onion - 1 medium sized
3. Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
4. Green chillies - 1
5. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
6. Cilantro/Coriander leaves - little for garnishing
7. Oil - 2 teaspoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn translucent.
2. Add garlic, slit green chillies, turmeric powder and salt to taste and fry for a minute.
3. Add crumbled tofu and cook for around 5 minutes on medium heat with occasional stirring.
4. Increase the heat to high and fry for 2-3 minutes with continuous stirring to get a brown texture.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with chapathi.